As part of our Spring Break travel series we highlighted hotel rewards. If you didn’t find your hotel on the first list, here are more hotel rewards programs to explore.
You can earn points with hotel rewards programs to earn discounts and free nights simply by staying at the hotel.
How to Earn Points and Free Nights with Hotel Rewards covered Hilton, Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, Wyndham Resorts and Club Carlson hotel rewards programs. Here are the rest of the hotel rewards programs, which hotels are included, and how it works.
Best Western Rewards
- Hotels included: Best Western, Best Western Plus, Best Western Premier
- How to sign up: Visit their website to sign up for free.
- How it works: Earn 10 points for every U.S. dollar spent at Best Western or earn points for their airline partners or other partners.
- What else you get: As a rewards member, you also have the opportunity to participate in various promotions throughout the year.
- Hotels included: La Quinta Inn & Suites
- How to sign up: Visit their website to sign up.
- How it works: Earn La Quinta Returns for every dollar spent at any La Quinta Inn & Suites. Points earn you free nights.
- What else you get: Besides earning free nights, you’ll also get express check-in or a late check-out when available. You have access to the members only number for reservations or any other questions or issues you have.
Priority Club Rewards
- Hotels Included: Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Candlewood, Staybridge Suites, Hotel Indigo, InterContinental, Crowne Plaza
- How to sign up: Register at Priority Club Rewards.
- How it works: Earn points by staying at hotels or shopping at participating partners.
- What else you get: Besides free nights, you can use your points for products, entertainment, and more.
Best Rest Rewards
- Hotels Included: America’s Best Inn & Suites, Budgetel Inn & Suites, Palms Hotels & Resorts, Country Hearth Inn & Suites
- How to sign up: Fill out an application on their website.
- How it works: Earn points for free nights.
- What else you get: You will also be able to take part in special promotions throughout the year.
- Hotels Included: Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites, MainStay Suites, Suburban, EconoLodge, Rodeway Inn, Ascend
- How to sign up: Visit Choice Privileges to fill out an application.
- How it works: You earn 10 points for every US dollar spent at Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites, and Ascend Collection. You earn 5 points for every US dollar spent at Suburban, Econo Lodge, MainStay Suites, and Rodeway Inn.
- What else you get: You can also use your points for rewards for airlines, dining, and other purchases. You also get express reservations and check-in and extended check-out.
- Hotels Included: Red Roof Inn
- How to sign up: Sign up for Redicard on their website.
- How it works: For every dollar you spend at a Red Roof Inn, you get 10 RediCard points. Free night certificates are mailed to your home. They do expire so be sure to know when they are good until.
- What else you get: Express check-in, free USA today delivered to your door, courtesy hold for late arrival.
Hotel rewards are easy ways to earn free nights and save money on hotels. If you are exploring hotel rewards, be sure to read Things to Keep in Mind with Hotel Rewards for tips on earning, redeeming and tracking points.